ISVapp comes with a security reviewed Salesforce Package that allows you to display important information directly in Salesforce.
You can start the package installation directly from our website. Head to https://www.isvapp.com/isvapp-managed-package and press the 'Install the ISVapp Managed Package' button. You will need to login to your Partner Business Organization and complete the install dialog.
During the install dialog select "Install for All Users" or grant the respective profiles "Full Access".
Remote Site Setting
ISVapp comes with a prebuilt Salesforce App that can be access via the App Launcher:
You can access the 'ISVapp Dashboard' tab through our Salesforce App or add it to an existing App:
- Head to 'Setup - App Mananger' and edit the App that you would like to adjust
- Add the 'ISVapp Dashboard' in the Tabs section
Health Score Component
To configure our Account Health component on the Account detail page follow these steps:
- Open any Account record
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner
- Select "Edit Page
- Locate our "ISVapp Account Health" component in the "Custom Managed" section on the left
- Drag and drop the component to your desired location